Tonight, I'd like to focus on BEAUTY. Here are some ways that I plan to use my summer to experiment with style and procedures to make me feel like a more beautiful me in the 2013-14 school year :-)
- Find a salon and COMMIT.
- This is a huge problem for me...I find salons that I like, but it's too expensive to keep up my appointments and afford cuts! This summer, I need to find a salon where I can get my haircuts and waxing taken care of when it needs to. This is an absolutle necessity!
- After my much needed haircut, I plan to take a 30 day Instagram Hair Challenge! 30 Days, 30 different hair dos! Through this experiment, I hope to land a few new go-to hair styles for the school year.
- Will be using these websites to help: http://www.hairromance.com/2012/09/30-braids-in-30-days-day-1.html
- LUXY HAIR Running Late Styles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zugLQF3uLmk
- Routines are hard for me...I don't like doing the same thing every day, BUT I DO like going to school feeling put together and organized. I need to use my morning time and my getting ready for bed time as a space to really prepare for the day and wind down and fully relax before bed.