Sunday, October 27, 2013

One year with my hunny bunny

Today's a pretty special day...today I'm celebrating one year with my main squeeze, Luis.  It's been a fantastic year with my co-pilot.  We've been on many adventures and I wouldn't be the teacher I am today without him by my side.  Thanks babe for taking me across the map and being my best friend!

Off roading on the black sand beaches in Gay, MI on the Upper Peninsula
For his gift, I made a really sweet scrapbook, but I also found this cool Etsy shop called Snappin Studio.  I customized a copper wallet insert with my own little poem written especially for this special guy.  The work was beautiful and Luis loved it (and I love that every time he grabs his credit card he is also holding a little piece of me)!


Since we had planned our big Traverse City trip to celebrate our anniversary, we spent the actual day relaxing at home.  For dinner, we whipped up these delicious braided calzones.  Sometimes, some pizza, wings, and a salad are all you need for a cozy night at home.


I found the recipe here on this food blog.  The picture above are our results!


No comments:

Post a Comment